Sexting is an opportunity to introduce excitement and eroticism in a relationship from anywhere and at any time. Communication is evolving towards messaging and social channel chatting. However, people who master text-based sex chats can have the advantage to entice partners and build a passionate relationship.
Today, people can use Flingster for free sex chats even with strangers but there is a need for some skill to make sexy comments to arouse the receiver of the text. Sexting does not need to be an explicit or brazen description of sexual acts. Some sensual compliments or comment pointing to your sexual desire for the person written in emojis or GIF or meme is sufficient.
Sexting can make you anxious but escalate slowly and inject humor or playfully introduce subject matter rather than starting seriously and intensely.
Dos of sexting
- Be direct….Never feel shy or too fuzzy or vague. Lip-biting moments can turn flat, so communicate in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.
- Write sensory descriptors clearly because it stimulates the correct feelings. Elicit their senses and convey what you desire in the future.
- Keep the text concise, punchy, and quickly consumable.
- Be at ease…..never jump into the hardcore stuff.
- Get creative with modern text trends….use hashtags, pictures, emojis, GIFs, etc. This adds a layer of amplified attraction.
Don’ts of sexting
- Never go limp or casual because sexting is about mocking and building hope.
- Some people may not like words like ‘fuck’, ‘scum’, ‘slut’, etc. So, to be safe say… ‘I desire you’ or ‘when you took’. Slowly, take a wild step to check the response.
- Never send unsolicited boobs or dick pics.
- Receiving sex text at the wrong time can be damaging. It is not at all hot!
Remember, when you are in an adult sex chat room be bold, use sensual descriptive words, build hope, and get creative!